Monday, June 17, 2013

Update Shmupdate

I know it's been a few weeks since my last update. Things have been a little crazy around here. Class has gotten so much more interesting...we moved on to relationships, and just tonight we had our first class on shared circumstances. Talk about a curveball! It's a lot of fun, but there is so much more preparation involved now...It is quite the workout for our creative selves. As the person inside (we are on domestics), we are Daydreaming about our circumstance, coming up with a superlative activity, why is it urgent? What do I lose if I don't achieve my objective? What is my justification or negation of my shared circumstance with my partner? What is my relationship with my partner? Daydream about the circumstance that caused you to see them that way. And as the person coming in, we have to come up with the shared circumstance, set the general relationship (siblings/cousins/spouse/etc) and daydream about it. Figure out a life goes on activity or a superlative activity related to the circumstance. But rest assured, it really isn't as complicated as it sounds! It's just a crap ton of coming up with circumstances and taking the time to daydream about them. This is the last month The Actors' Network is going to have the studio open, so I've signed up for practically every class/workshop available this week, making the most out of this last month of studio membership. I believe I will be there 5 days this week haha. I feel like I am always cleansing....hah but tomorrow I am starting the Kaeng Raeng cleanse again. On my way to a happier healthier detoxifidier me! In addition, I will begin the Chalean Extreme/Turbo Fire hybrid once again. Love that workout! Plus, a couple friends and I will be doing Runyon a couple times this week. Still working on those new headshots. Hopefully not too much longer now... I did get an alert on LA Casting from Michael Zanuck's agency, asking me to let them know if I'd be interested in representation. Well, I did a little research online and I think I'll pass. Legit or not, any agency that has a history of being searched with the word SCAM following their name, is not one I am interested in associating my name with. Thanks but no thanks! While it would be nice to have representation, I want to sign with a reputable agency. But then again, don't we all? It's 1:30 in the morning and this girl is getting tired. Nighty night, interwebs!

No comments:

Post a Comment