Thursday, December 16, 2010

One down.......

It's been a while since I've updated! I wish I could say it is because I've been crazy busy with auditions and callbacks, but that would be a lie - although I HAVE been pretty busy recently.

Tonight I had my fourth and final commercial auditioning class with Killian (killiansworkshop.com & twitter.com/killianswrkshop) & I am looking forward to taking more of his classes in the future! I HIGHLY recommend his Tuesday class - if you are in LA and want to book commercials, you couldn't take a better class for it. Be warned, Killian does not sugarcoat, so if that's what you're looking for, this class is not for you :)

So now that I've got that little addition to my resumé, it's on to the next! Wait.....the next? What IS the next?? Well, I'm thinking an improv class is in order. I've heard great things about The Groundlings. And once I've finished that I'd like to take Killian's Commercial Improv Class to add to it. After that perhaps his Callback class, & them finally, the Scene Study class. Ok well, maybe not FINALLY - there are actually an infinite amount of classes I want to take. Seriously. I want to learn different dialects. I think I could benefit from a movement class, and a speech class. I may be over thinking it, maybe some of these classes are unnecessary, but I want to be AMAZING at what I do, & I am prepared to learn everything I can to help me achieve that!

On another note, I wasn't too thrilled with my headshots, so we will be reshooting some next week. I have some new shirts which will be prefect! I'm excited to finally some day have my final shots & I hope I am absolutely thrilled with them! I would like to start submitting eventually, ha!

Sent from Samsung mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment