Thursday, November 18, 2010

First post

I've decided to create a blog where I will track what I am doing towards my acting career, as well as track what is going on with my 7 month old son (well, seven months tomorrow!).
For example, just a few minutes ago I thought it would be freeing for him to crawl around naked for a little bit.  No diaper, no clothes.....After only about 5 minutes I notice he had peed. I have a tile floor.  As I was wiping it up with a paper towel he slips in it.  That's right, he slipped in his own pee.  I had to laugh.  And in case you were wondering, he's fine :)

He is becoming a pro at pulling himself to standing.  Actually just now he grabbed onto my pants leg and is now standing in front of me trying to get the keyboard.  :)

On another note, I received a RAW copy of my headshots today.  Unfortunately I do not have the proper programs to view them so I am waiting on my photographer to send me the JPEG versions - this should be later tonight so be on the lookout!  

I had my first class with Killian's Commercial Workshop this past Sunday.  It was a lot of fun!  I was so nervous but the other actors in my class seem to be very nice and towards the end of the night I had calmed down a bit.  Killian is known for being one of the best, and I am very excited to see where this class leads me!

No comments:

Post a Comment