Saturday, November 20, 2010

Finally!

I got the unedited versions of my headshots today.  It's been a tough call but after mulling over them all day I think I have finally chosen my main hs as well as the other 2 I'll keep on hand.  I'm a little disappointed that there isn't much variety between the three but all you really need is one anyway.  I'll let my photographer know for sure which ones I am definitely going with by tomorrow night, and should have the finished photos within about a week!
I don't have a class with Killian's Workshop tomorrow night bc it is Thanksgiving weekend and we are taking the weekend off - bummer!  BC I am missing class next weekend due to being out of town.  I suppose that just gives me more time to practice and polish up the skills we learned last weekend ;)
I've been reading a book on the Meisner Technique, and it has me interested in taking classes to further develop that technique.  But, that most likely will not be until April.

I'll put up my headshots as soon as I have the finals!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment